In light of local COVID-19 infection rates and new guidance issued by Professor Stephen Powis, NHS Medical Director, the Practice is pleased to confirm the following changes, effective from week commencing 6th June 2022.
- Patients can be accompanied to appointments if they wish
- Patients with respiratory symptoms should wear a facemask or covering if tolerated – please bring your own with you
- Masking or face covering should be worn by known patients with immunosuppression
- Other patients are not required to wear a facemask or covering unless it is their personal preference
- People accompanying patients are not routinely required to wear a face mask or covering unless it is their personal preference
- Health and care staff should wear facemasks in untriaged settings where patients might have COVID-19
- Health and care staff in general do not need to wear face masks in non-clinical areas e.g., offices unless personal preference
- The practice continues to operate an eConsult service and a GP telephone triage service with face-to-face appointments being offered by our GP’s, once triaged.
- The Practice continues to offer face-to-face nurse appointments for most of our nursing services.
- Our front entrance will remain open during our Practice opening hours. Please be aware we are closed 1-2pm daily Mondays to Fridays
The Practice is working hard to make changes to our appointment system and further updates will be shared as they become available